Please Review Our Policies
To make your stay as pleasant as possible, we request your cooperation and accordance with the following terms and conditions. The policies herein stated should not be construed to be complete and exclusive.
Reservation and Payment Policy
1. Bookings must be paid in full at time of reservation (payment through credit cards, cash or etranfer). If you are booking the entire site as a group for the whole week (minimum 7 nights) partial payment of 50% is allowed upon request. The balance should be paid one week before check-in. You can pay in cash, e-transfer, or credit card. Please read the refund policy below.
2. Weekly bookings can be arranged according to your needs. Rates will still vary from the date of bookings; discount will be given to weekly accommodations.
3. Due to limited parking on site, 2 vehicles per cottage is permitted. One more extra car parking is permitted depending on the availability. Please advise us ahead of time if you will need an extra parking.
4. Check-in time is 3:00 PM to give us time to clean and prepare your cabin/s.
5. Check out time is 11:00 AM. Cottages are to be left as you found them. Failure to do so will result in an extra cleaning charge. If there were damages to the cottages, appliances, furniture, please let us know. If damages were found after your checkout or items missing from cottages, charges will be processed to your credit card given upon reservation.
1. Complete information on Parking, Swimming Area, Recycling. Garbage Disposal and local Facilities is posted in each cottage.
2. Our water is purified using Ultra Violet purification system so it is safe for cooking and drinking. If you are not comfortable drinking tap water, we encourage you to bring your own drinking water.
3. Our facilities are registered for guests only. Visitors (overnight or day use in excess of 4 hours) must be registered with us: they represent a cost to us in water, sewage, and garbage use. Overnight visitors are charged $15.00 each.
4. Due to allergies we cannot allow pets on site. We apologize for the inconvenience.
5. Garbage should be separated accordingly. It is the guest’s responsibility to move the garbage/recycles to their respective bins at the checkout.
6. Loud Music or Noise is prohibited out of respect for other guests on site and our neighbors. If you will play music, please maintain the volume within your specific cottage. Quiet Time is 11:00 PM to 10:00 AM. Oasis of Sandbanks requests guests to observe quiet time.
7. Oasis of Sandbanks is a family-oriented establishment with many common use areas and facilities like the dock, swimming area, fire pit, and so on. All children must be accompanied by an adult in all public spaces including the waterfront. Please bring your own wood if you intend to use the fire pit. You can buy them from locals along the road on your way to our cottages.
8. SMOKING: No smoking inside the cottage.
ALCOHOL: All alcoholic beverages must be consumed in your private cottage. No open alcohol on public grounds.
9. We value our many repeat guests. You will be given preference for next year’s booking if you will advise us at the beginning of the year.
10. Oasis of Sandbanks reserves the right to refuse future bookings from individuals or groups who misuse and/or damage the areas or otherwise intrude on other cottages’ enjoyment (eg. loud music, disorderly behavior, lewd behavior, nudity, public intoxication.)
11. Guests who damage the cottage, the fixtures, and such will be refused future bookings and may be subject to legal proceedings to cover the cost of damage.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
1. Should you wish to cancel a confirmed booking, please notify us as soon as possible. If a booking is being canceled less than 30 days before arrival, a charge equal to the full booking amount will be made. If the booking is canceled more than 30 days before arrival, a charge per cabin equal to CAD$50 for handling fee. Before cancelling, please call us if we can arrange something beneficial to both of us. In the event of a no-show or booking reduction (after arrival date) the full cost of the booking is charged.
2. If a booking is to be consumed when there’s lockdown, you will be refunded 100%.
Facilities and Property Use
Each guest will be asked to sign a waiver and release form for the use of our facilities. The form will either be emailed to you or you can sign the form upon check in.
1. We will not collect any confidential or sensitive information from our visitors without their knowledge and consent and such information will be limited to that which is needed to properly service and support our customers and prospective customers.
I have read and agree to the above fees, terms and conditions and my payment is proof of my reading and acceptance of the aforementioned. I understand that failure to adhere to the above can result in my stay being terminated without any refund.