SUMMER 2023 RATES
Please be advised that the daily rates are based on the following:
- Prevailing competitors rate in the area
- Number of guests
- Size of cabins; where cabins 1-3 are 3 bedrooms, #4 is 2 bedrooms and #5 is one bedroom
- Day of booking whether weekdays, weekends, low season or high season. Please do a search at the main page based on your requirements and you will be given the basic rates PLUS all applicable taxes and fees.
FOR WEEKLY BOOKING, PLEASE EMAIL US TO PLACE YOUR RESERVATIONS.
Please browse THE COTTAGES PAGE for more information. Should you have any question, you can contact us via:
WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATRONAGE.
- All bookings are subject to HST and MAT (Municipal Accommodations Tax)
- Other charges include cleaning fee
- Extra guests not listed originally with extra fees but cannot exceeds more than 2 additional guests.
- Pet Fee of $50 per cottage
Oasis of Sandbanks, formerly EastLynn Cottages, is located on the shore of picturesque East Lake, nestled away in beautiful Cherry Valley. The cottages are just a few steps from the lake, perfect for families and friends to gather. It is also a great place for fishing.
Each cottage has fully equipped kitchen, dining room, living room, washrooms. There are 30-foot docks for sunbathing, fishing and just plain sightseeing or relaxing. There’s an easy access to the water for all ages.
The Sandbanks Conservation Park which is 6 minutes drive from the cottage boasts three expansive sandy beaches and considered to be the best beaches in Canada. Outlet Beach is perfect for young families with young children because of its shallow water. Dunes Beach has the world’s largest bay mouth dune foundation; thirdly, the Sandbanks Beach.
If you are someone who loves to go hiking, Sandbanks Provincial Park has five great walking trails namely Dunes Nature Trail, Cedar Sands Trail, Westpoint Trail, Sandbanks Beach, and Woodlands Trail.
Access to shopping like grocery stores (No Frills, Metro), LCBO or Beer Store are just a 10-minute drive to Picton.
Oasis of Sandbanks is family owned and operated. As such, it is a family-oriented retreat or hideaway with many common areas such as a dock, swimming area, firepit, and so on. This is a very private space for your family to enjoy.
Why Choose Us
Oasis of Sandbanks is an exclusive, family-friendly, and beautifully landscaped place – perfect for a family and friends reunion or team building.
At Oasis of Sandbanks , you get to reunite with your friends and families. Just relax, refresh, and recharge.
A quiet and intimate place to celebrate your special day and a moment to create new memories.
GROUP BOOKINGS OR RETREATS
Ideal for family and friends reunions, spiritual retreats or team workshops.